Drums: Jeff P (94-98?)
Drums: Matt B (99?-08)
-CBGB’s in NYC the week before it closed. Bittersweet….
-STV (Stop The Violence) fest in Orlando
-Stinger Club in Brooklyn
– 3 piece indie/alt/punk rock
– melodic yet agressive
– tongue in cheek lyrics / wry sense of humor / politically aware
– alternating lead vocals / some counterpoint or in harmony too
– Rehearsal Space at The Sound Museum in Brighton was always lively, lots of great bands hanging out
– O’Brien’s in Allston was close by and we often played there or just hung out
Click here to see a live show from around 2004-5? recorded at O’Brien’s in Allston, MA
– Lots of memorable shows at great Boston clubs like The Linwood Grill, Baseball Tavern and others. Cambridge/Somerville too, Abbey Lounge, Club Bohemia, The Middle East. North Shore clubs like The Tank at Revere Beach and Dodge Street Grill in Salem. West of Boston we played at The Street in Framingham and Sir Morgan’s Cove in Worcester
– Awakening Stick played cover gigs in the early years too, with a mostly blues or rock vibe, occasionally throwing in originals.
In Your Eye (c)1996 RandomSongs, Ltd.
Awakening Stick (c)2006 RandomSongs, Ltd.
also appeared on:
Return To The Scene Of The Crime (c)2002? GoodCop/BadCop Records